Equipment Operations Planner
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you will accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. AppleCare Equipment Operations team is looking for an innovative and technically-skilled individual who will be responsible for forecasting and inventory control, process improvement initiatives and leading multiple projects. This individual should be strategically-minded with strong interpersonal skills and extensive experience managing physical assets through their entire life-cycle. Through consistent partnership with cross functional teams and 3PL providers, this individual will provide innovative solutions and implement asset management changes to sustain the organization for future growth. This position is based onsite in Austin, TX.
- Experience in logistics operations with an emphasis on vendor, 3PL, or service provider management
- Experience in asset and inventory management including Forecasting, Demand Planning and Asset Lifecycle Management
- Exposure to supply chain management including Order Management, Procurement, and Supply Chain Operations.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, manage and lead projects while collaborating with cross-functional teams and partners
- Familiar with procurement operations from multiple suppliers
- Ability to drive organizational change and improve end-to-end processes
- Extraordinary leadership skills and the desire for developmental opportunities
- Strong analytical skills; illustrates the ability to use them when problem-solving
- Self-motivated individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills
In this role, you will be responsible for scheduled reporting of the inventory count and procurement forecast, collaborating with 3PL providers and vendors in order to streamline operations, and implementing process improvement changes to provide outstanding equipment support to the AMR region AppleCare population. You will lead procurement, inventory control and supply chain efforts. You will manage projects requiring you to regularly collaborate with cross-functional teams and partners. You will establish standards, processes and best practices for working with internal and external partners. You will lead change and implement new ideas effectively within the Apple culture. As part of Worldwide AppleCare Operations, the efforts of this position are critical to the achievement of our customer service levels, security goals, and financial objectives. This individual should be strategically-minded with strong interpersonal skills and extensive experience managing physical assets through their entire life-cycle.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required and 4+ years of experience in related field
- Oomnitza or relevant asset management system experience preferred
- Service Now experience preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Project management and continuous improvement certifications a plus