Senior Manager, Product Marketing - Apple TV
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, we don’t just create products. We create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. Apple’s Product Marketing team sits at the center of this creative process. We believe in the power of combining product management and product marketing into a single role — because the best person to communicate why a product is meaningful to consumers is the same person that helped drive its creation. As Senior Manager, Product Marketing for Apple TV, you will lead product marketing for our TV-connected products, including Apple TV 4K and tvOS. In this leadership role, you will be involved in the creation, development, and launch of products and features that will shape the experiences our users have at the TV. You will demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively mobilize cross-functional teams to accomplish a common goal. You’ll engage with a wide range of teams including Engineering, Human Interface Design, Industrial Design, Operations, Legal, Finance, Sales and Marketing Communications.
- 10+ years Product Management or Product Marketing experience. Experience with consumer hardware and software is strongly preferred. Experience with TV products is a plus
- Requires best-in-class oral and written communication skills, as well as demonstrated success as a product spokesperson on a global level
- Experience and ability to synthesize technologies into product communication for broad audience including customers, media, analysts, and leading industry specialists
- Technical track record working closely with engineering/technical teams from an inbound product management perspective including during early research and development
- Experience with press and media
- A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities
- You are skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence; translating between business owners and technical teams
- You are results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed
We are seeking candidates who thrive in dynamic environments and have a natural instinct to collaborate with others. We are looking for a product marketing and product management leader who will play a key role in driving product strategy and roadmap, and crafting product messaging.
Education & Experience
BS degree preferred, MS/MBA preferred.