iOS Software Engineer, Springboard - Lock Screen
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Do you want to write software for millions of users? We are looking for a proactive and highly motivated engineer to contribute to current and future technologies.
- Object-oriented programming and design skills
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of optimization and performance issues across OS software layers
- Experience developing reusable public or private APIs
- Experience developing with Cocoa or other application frameworks
- 4+ years of experience
The SpringBoard Lock Screen team is responsible for the entry point to experiencing an iOS and iPadOS device. The lock screen in many ways is the face of iPhone and iPad. The team is responsible for unlock interactions, FaceID and TouchID coaching, MagSafe attach moments, wallpaper UI, and various aspects of other UI experiences such as the Sleep Lock Screen, Alarms, swipe to camera and much more. As an engineer on the lock screen team, your responsibilities will range from implementing new features and defining APIs to fixing bugs and improving performance. You should have an excellent understanding of object-oriented software design, good debugging skills and an eagerness to work hard and learn a lot. We work multi-functionally with many other groups across our software stack, you should have a good understanding of systems and excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Education & Experience
Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent work experience