Social Producer, Apple TV+
Culver City, California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all of Apple’s advertising and marketing efforts to ensure the considered development and execution of world-class communications. The Social team provides oversight on Apple’s activities and content across all of Apple’s social channels worldwide, and we are the essential link between the Marcom (Marketing Communications) department, the Services Marketing department, and external agencies. In addition to liaising with many diverse groups, including Finance, Legal, Product Marketing, Partner Communications, and Retail, we also maintain positive relationships with partners around the world. Developing and encouraging healthy, productive, professional partnerships is an essential requirement of every member of our team! In this role, you will be responsible for leading the creative development and production process for Apple TV+ social campaigns and channels.
- Have 5 to 7 years of marketing experience working for global brands. Ideally advertising specific with an emphasis on production and building integrated campaigns. Social media experience a strong plus.
- Understand digital & social behaviors and how to inform the development of integrated creative campaigns.
- Can balance working in a fast-paced, creatively driven organization applying strong work ethic.
- Your project and time management skills are excellent, you learn fast, and can accommodate rapid change reacting quickly to new information.
- You are a strategic thinker, comfortable navigating and ensuring alignment with brand content strategy.
- Have the ability to inventively problem solve and organize information at a high level to address potential roadblocks and define the best way forward with rigorous attention to detail.
- Have extraordinary communication and negotiation skills and are at ease building rapport, credibility and influence with multiple partners working in a dynamic, highly matrixed organization.
- A passionate Apple user who is familiar with Apple applications, including Mail, Numbers, Keynote, Pages, and Calendar.
You will develop and implement our social-first content and advertising across channels to support Apple TV+ campaigns. You will help guide the development of social briefs with strategy teams, partner with Marcom and Apple TV+ creatives with best-in-class creative concepts, and ensure quality and accuracy from a legal, media, and strategy perspective. In addition, you will work closely with international offices on localization strategies. Lead confidential initiatives while working to maintain security and secrecy through the duration of the project, including managing and maintaining disclosure lists, and maintaining strict security procedures on set and with our vendors. Manage production budgets, monitor POs, and review production estimates to ensure projects are on track and within scope. You will also partner closely with Finance to provide ongoing updates on the status of production and to ensure proper financial reporting. Communicate with relevant groups (Marcom, Services Marketing, PR, Partner Communications, etc) throughout Apple to ensure they are kept up to date on the progress of our ads, have all necessary materials, and are aligned with our work.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.