Software Developer in Test
Boulder, Colorado, United States
Software and Services
Are you ready to explore a new application domain with a talented and collaborative team? Apple's Technology Development Group is seeking a skilled Software Developers in Test to help us develop and test a suite of graphically intense and highly interactive applications. This team is working with some of Apple's most advanced technologies including the augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) support offered in ARKit and Metal 2. As a member of our dynamic organization, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft new products that will delight and inspire millions of people every single day!
- 3+ years of experience in an SDET role
- Objective-C, Swift, or Java programming skills
- Experience creating test applications and/or automation frameworks
- In-depth understanding of iOS and/or macOS
- Experience developing automated software tests
- Experience testing mobile applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative working environment within your team and beyond
As a Software Developer in Test you'll need to take an active role in shaping the quality of our software. This will demand deep integration with our development engineers, understanding new cutting edge software, and identifying automation opportunities. You'll work on developing test applications, automation frameworks, functional and performance automated tests. This role also requires to sync with multi-functional teams to reduce duplication, foster better test automation, and resist regressions. We are building a passionate and diverse team that will span a broad range of applications, tools, and frameworks. We need your help to reach Apple's high standards of quality.
Education & Experience
B.S. or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- If you are a Colorado resident, this is for you:
- At Apple, we see the whole you. We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. Software Developer in Test starts at a minimum annual salary of $115,000. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Every Apple employee also has the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder, because all team members are eligible for stock grants and also a discount when purchasing Apple stock.
- We offer all kinds of ways to experience well-being, confidence, and satisfaction. Learn more about Apple benefits.
- Note: Apple benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.