Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Are you passionate about applying your deep understanding of developing/design new features on the cloud? We at Claris, a wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., the leader in workspace innovation platform, are searching for a Cloud platform Developer. We have an established product line and large customer base, and we are advancing existing technologies and developing new and exciting products. In this position located in Sunnyvale, California, you will design and implement features in our cloud platform, in collaboration with Product Marketing and DevOps.
- Experience on developing scalable solutions using the best suited AWS technologies, like API Gateway, Lambda, Cloud Front, DynamoDB, S3, IAM, Cognito, Route 53, Kinesis, SQS/SNS, etc
- In depth understanding of Oauth, SAML and SSO flow
- Working knowledge of container management platforms (Kubernetes) and container runtimes (Docker)
- Ability to configure and plan a multi-container app
- Hands on experience with Linux
- Experience with writing debian's(apt) package management system is a plus
- Performance analysis and knowing the basic performance tool is a must, and familiarity with eBPF tool is a plus
- Analytics development experience with Splunk, Amplitude or other platform is a plus
- Practical experience with REST
- Strong analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with C++ development is a plus
As a key member on our team, you are responsible for maintaining our technology stack and for crafting new functionality in FileMaker product. Your flexibility is essential to implementing creative features on time with excellent quality, such as the willingness to learn about the system by fixing bugs. Quality is number one in your mind, and you thrive on building comprehensive unit and end-to-end tests, not only for features you build but also for existing features that need more testing. Your close partnership with QA ensures the top quality of our product.
Education & Experience
Prefer BS in Computer Science or equivalent.