AI/ML-Software Development Engineer in Test, Siri Search, Knowledge & Platform
Seattle, Washington, United States
Machine Learning and AI
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Play a part in revolutionizing how people use their computers and mobile devices. Create groundbreaking software test and delivery technology for algorithmic search, machine learning, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence. Collaborate with the teams building the most scalable AI/ML systems in existence. Join the Apple’s Siri Search team!
- 2+ years professional software test automation or tools experience
- Design and automate test cases to validate large-scale, complex software systems, including white and black box tests, and develop test tools.
- Excellent programming skills in Java, Go or Python
- Experience in software development and full product life-cycles
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Knowledge of testing in CI/CD context
Apple's AI/ML organization is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Software Engineer in Test who will play a central role in the test and delivery of massive search-based Internet services. We are looking for people with the experience and desire to create better and more efficient ways to ship code at Apple’s extremely high standard of quality. - Write automated tests for high-performance and Internet scale services. - Write and maintain code and frameworks to verify the correctness of software and data. - Participate in verification of frequent product releases. - Work closely with software engineers on technical issues related to the development of complex, large-scale systems. - Preferred: ability to deal well with ambiguous problems, and proceed with good judgement
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Engineering/Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.