Cellular Platform Software Engineer, Memory
San Diego, California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new insights have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Are you ready to be part of a team redefining wireless technology? Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product.
- Good Software Engineering skills including design, programming (using C, C++)
- Experience with scripting (Python, Perl) is a plus
- Knowledge about memory topics e.g. Cache, MMU, Heap, Compiler/Linker and memory types e.g. SRAM/DDR
- Familiar with critical Memory safety topics e.g. use of data before its initialized, accessing memory after its de-alloced, out-of-bounds errors, conflicting access and unsafe pointers
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Highly motivated extraordinary teammate
Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems team is looking for highly motivated standout colleague and strong technical Software Engineer to work on our next generation products. As a member of our team, you will participate in the development of Baseband Platform solutions for Apple’s cellular products. In this position you will have the opportunity to work with software development in one or more of Platform Memory areas e.g. Memory map, Non-volatile memory, MMU/MPU/Cache, EEPROM, ASLR, SIM and Memory Management. The development includes all phases from concept definition, multi-functional meetings/discussions, HW/SW requirements, documentation, test definition, development, bringup, debugging and factory support.
Education & Experience
Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent degree