Engineering Program Specialist - iPhone System Team
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple’s Engineering Program Management Team is looking for a resourceful, energetic Engineering Project Specialist (EPS) to manage system BOMs, budgets, finances, logistics, allocations, and security. Have an understanding of complex Bills of Materials and documentation experience. System EPS (Engineering Project Specialist) must be organized, contain strong prioritization skills, and be able to track changes in detail. Must be self-motived and a fearless driver, ready to work with the Engineering Project Management and engineering cross-functional teams to manage the risks associated with each engineering program build.
- Knowledge of configuration management and BOM structuring (preferably for hardware products)
- Experience with PLM tools, Agile experience is preferred but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a large cross-functional team
- Combination of organizational and detail-oriented skills while working on multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to react to re-sets and changes in a time sensitive and fast pace environment
- Proficient in MS Excel and iWork tools
- Off-hour support required via email and phone
- Ability to travel internationally to support builds when travel restrictions are lifted
Lead and manage System BOMs Create part numbers and structure complex BOM’s (Bill of Materials) Create, manage, and process Engineering Change Orders, Manufacturer Change Orders, and Deviations Work on multiple projects concurrently Collaborate with Program Managers, Finance, and cross-functional teams to lead development budgets Create Purchase Requisitions and maintain Purchase Order invoice reconciliations, including Goods Receipts Manage allocations, material schedules, deliverables, and logistics Manage Apple Security product requirements
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or 3+ years of industry experience.