Wireless Digital Design Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Are you a highly-motivated self-starter with a passion for innovation? Do you thrive on pushing the limits of what’s considered feasible? As part of our team, you’ll design sophisticated emulation and prototyping platforms for state-of-art wireless ICs that deliver more performance in Apple’s products than ever before! This is a high-visibility mission-critical role and requires close working relationships with system design, SoC design, design verification, silicon validation, software, and emulation/prototyping engineers. By collaborating with other teams, you’ll push the industry boundaries of what wireless systems can do and improve the product experience for our customers across the world.
- 3+ years of dedicated/hands-on wireless IC design.
- Extensive experience with SystemC design and high-level synthesis methodology.
- Experience with Verilog and/or VHDL RTL design.
- Experience with digital signal processing (DSP) designs.
- Experience with emulation/FPGA platforms such as HAPS, Palladium, Protium.
- Knowledge of design verification (DV) methodologies and silicon debug.
- Knowledge of analog and RF designs is a plus.
- Knowledge of cellular and Wi-Fi standards is a plus.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Understand system requirements for wireless ICs and design pre-silicon HW emulation and prototyping platforms. • Design synthesizable analog/radio models in SystemC and deploy high-level synthesis methodology. • Work with SoC design and design verification to deliver designs to emulation and prototyping team. • Work with design, silicon validation, and software teams to triage design/performance issues during platform bring-up and drive solutions.
Education & Experience
BSEE or equivalent required. MSEE/PhD preferred.