Recruiting Sourcer (Contract)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Support and Service
Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? We do. Through identifying and attracting diverse talent to come to Apple we have the opportunity both shape and grow our AppleCare teams. You will use your skills, knowledge and curiosity to build sourcing strategies that identify talent, whilst ensuring we search for and provide the most diverse pipelines possible.
- 3+ years of successful experience as a recruiter/sourcer in corporate and/or agency environments
- Well rounded recruiting/sourcing expertise
- Experience building multi-country and subject area search strategies
- Understands importance of building diverse top of funnel pipelines and can talk to examples of doing this effectively
- Proficient in multiple search approaches (beyond LinkedIn/Boolean/Job boards)
- Uses data and metrics to influence overall sourcing strategy
- Relationship focused and passionate about the candidate experience
- Able to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Stays current in the latest market trends and talent landscape, maximizes competitive intelligence
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Resourceful and able to navigate through complexity and ambiguity
- Able to collaborate and influence recruiting partners and with success in relationship management and operating in a collaborative team environment.
We believe a diversity first approach to sourcing should be at the heart of everything you do in this critical role. Using multiple external channels to find talent with targeted skills, experience and potential, as well as our Recruiting system, you will build diverse pipelines of talent who we can engage with. To be successful in this role, you will be inventive and purposeful in how you identify talent and execute the process from outreach to engagement of those individuals. Through initial assessment of talent, to maintaining research findings, the use of data and insights will guide how we hire. The successful Sourcer will: Identify key sourcing channels to connect and engage with both active and passive candidates. Screen, assess and deliver top talent Build and maintain strong relationships with key partners including candidates, hiring managers and recruiting partners to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility. Work collaboratively with fellow sourcing peers to share knowledge and best practices. Build a robust candidate pipeline and prepare them to participate in the interview process Build out and maintain analytics around sourcing efforts Maintain flexibility to deal with ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business environment. Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
Education & Experience
BS/BA or equivalent experience