Configuration Lead, People BPR
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Weʼre seeking a driven, enthusiastic and system-minded team member to support the configuration of future People Systems - Workday and Service Now. The role will specifically support the configuration of all Workday modules including but not limited to Core HCM, Compensation, Talent Management, Benefits, Absence Management, Time Tracking, and Security. This position can be based on site in Cupertino, California or Austin, Texas.
- 3-5 years working in a People Organization a plus
- Understand key concepts, trends and challenges in the employee systems area
- Significant technical, process management and project management experience
- Ability to understand the big picture and recommend strategies but also have the ability to dive deep into the details
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Curious and not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo
- Ability to work multi-functionally in a complex and dynamic team environment, be diplomatic and influence partners and international teams
- Experience communicating to leadership, providing data insights that could be influence process and business decisions
- Technical aptitude
- Configuration and testing experience a plus
- Workday or Service Now configuration experience a plus
- Able to work efficiently and stay organized
The ideal candidate will become a Workday/Service Now guru that will: Seek innovative opportunities to configure technology to constantly evolving business rules and processes. Manage configuration projects and collaborate with multi-functional partners to develop operational processes to support Appleʼs policies. Provide technical advice and solutions as it relates to configuration by evaluating system workflows and processes. Communicate status regularly, including key milestones, accomplishments, key issues and risks.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred.