Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine what you could at Apple, new insights have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. The industry is accustomed to Apple taping out the SOC’s for our various products at a rigorous pace. In order to achieve this, Apple’s world-class design processes are driven by our outstanding emulation engineers. In this role you will be passionate about the creation, deployment, and support of our sophisticated emulation environments. Putting you at the center of our chip design efforts and collaborating with all subject areas, making a critical impact on getting functional products to millions of customers quickly. Are you ready to join our team and help us deliver the next groundbreaking Apple products?
- By now you have a proven track record to build emulation models, run tests on emulation machines, and debug issues within the time constrictions of silicon design projects while balancing multiple priorities.
- You're experienced with the integration/debug of external target interfaces such as UART/JTAG/USB in an emulation environment.
- You've built some experience working with emulation platforms such as: Palladium, Veloce, or Zebu - including compilation, debug, performance and efficiency tuning, and implementation of sophisticated features.
- Sophisticated experience crafting scalable C++ and system Verilog verification systems and environments.
- Experience creating and supporting job submission and tracking tools preferred.
As a senior emulation engineer, you will have the responsibilities as follows: Work closely with the emulation, architecture and verification teams to create and enhance emulation environments. Work with the leading emulation vendors to debug issues and deploy new capabilities. Develop new emulation workloads and platforms to improve user efficiency. Develop high performance emulation models and transactors in system Verilog and C/C++. Support multiple Emulation Environments using the latest Emulation Techniques (Transactors, SV assertions, Coverage, Power Estimation, Speed-Bridges) Root cause failing SoC/Processor tests and emulator environment issues.
Education & Experience
You hold a BS/MS/PhD (in EE or CS) required with over 5 years proven experience.
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace