DFT Engineer (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Will you help us design future generations of revolutionary Apple products? Are you an engineer with a strong foundation and real passion for building new technologies? Do you have track record in leading DfT efforts for complex chip designs? Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming outstanding products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. Do you want to impact billions of users by developing extraordinary products with a prime focus on accuracy and performance of the product? You will become part of a hands-on development team that furthers engineering excellence, creativity and innovation. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative technologies are the norm here. We want you to join our team if you are an innovative engineer with the dream to research and develop solutions that do not yet exist.
- We are counting on your expertise and knowledge about industrial standards and practices in DfT, including ATPG, JTAG, MBIST and trade-offs between test quality and test time
- You are confident with Verilog and / or VHDL, and have experience with simulators and waveform debugging tools
- By now you are demonstrating proven understanding of design verification (DV) methodologies for validating DfT implementation in simulation pre-silicon
- You can debug ATPG patterns, compressed ATPG patterns, MBIST, and JTAG/1500 related issues
- You have experienced with STA constraints development and analysis for DfT modes and SDF simulations
- You love conducting experiments during silicon debug, capturing and analyzing data; and utilize scripting to support efficient handling of ATE data
Develop and implement DfT architecture Work with the validation team to verify DfT implementations and implement design changes Generate structural test vectors, analyze and improve coverage Work with designers on STA, physical, power and logical issues Work with Test Engineers to bring up test vectors on silicon
Education & Experience
Master Degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering or equivalent. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.