UI Front End Engineer
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming industry leading products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. IS Data Services team is looking for a creative and motivated UI Front End Engineer with excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills. The work we do here has a large impact on Apple. It enable our internal businesses to do their best work, & provide rich, engaging experiences to our customers and partners. We would love to hear from you if you're enthusiastic, highly motivated, and want to make an impact !
- 3- 5 yrs Experience building pixel-perfect, robust and, accessible user interfaces for the web
- 3- 5 yrs Experience in Single Page Application architecture
- 3- 5 yrs Experience with CSS3 and Less/Sass (ability to write mixins, partials, functions, etc) and usage in large scale applications
- 3- 5 yrs Experience in web analytics, accessibility, standards, and SEO techniques
- 3- 5 yrs Proficient in Git and NPM
- Passion for building a rich and innovative user experience
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
As a UI Front End Engineer you will be responsible for building the next generation of user experiences for various applications in IS Data services. You will be challenged to find creative solutions to technical problems, feel comfortable working with complex systems and large data sets, collaborating in a global environment. Attention to detail and a dedication to deliver a high-quality product is essential. To be successful you are self-motivated; driven to exceed commitments. You also need to exude strong collaboration skills and possess a strong passion to work in a growing, energizing environment of innovation. If you want to be part of this amazing team, this position is for you. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION: Drive independently a project from inception to production deployment with a strong focus on performance and robustness Follow our software development process, including writing unit tests, perform code reviews etc. Ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies Work effectively with cross-functional teams to develop features Provide support for production deployments and maintenance Demonstrate ability to deliver results on time with high quality
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree with 3-5 years software development experience or Masters degree with 1-3 years software development experience, or equivalent.