AR/VR SW Engineer
Boulder, Colorado, United States
Are you ready to explore a new technology and product space with a talented and collaborative team? Apple's Technology Development Group is looking for a talented software engineer to build system features that power the next generation of interactive applications for our platform. This team is working in close collaboration with cross-functional teams across the software and hardware stack. As a member of our organization you will assist us in crafting future products that will delight, inspire and empower millions of people.
- Passion for designing and implementing elegant user experiences
- Proficient at developing iOS frameworks
- Proficient in Objective-C
- Basic experience with C/C++
As a member of our fast-paced group you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to work with cross-functional teams to deliver new AR/VR features. The successful candidate will work closely with designers and engineers to create elegant experiences and implement new framework features. The role is as much to do with collaboration and pulling ideas and people together as it is technical. The successful candidate will have good people skills, can think holistically about a product, and has a proven track record at developing .
Education & Experience
- Computer Science degree or equivalent - Minimum of 3 years industry experience
- Broad exposure to iOS frameworks
- Good understanding of various SDLC methodologies
- Proficient in OOP and software design patterns
- Good knowledge of data structures and established algorithms
- Solid fundamental knowledge of software engineering techniques, methodologies and best practices
- Ability to write scalable, testable and maintainable code
- Excellent software design, problem solving and debugging skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Self-motivated, creative and optimistic problem solver
- If you are a Colorado resident, this is for you:
- At Apple, we see the whole you. We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. AR/VR SW Engineer starts at a minimum annual salary of $105,600. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Every Apple employee also has the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder, because all team members are eligible for stock grants and also a discount when purchasing Apple stock.
- We offer all kinds of ways to experience well-being, confidence, and satisfaction. Learn more about Apple benefits.
- Note: Apple benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.