Wireless Bluetooth Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Software Engineering team and drive innovation that matters! We craft and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives such as exposure notifications for covid-19, audio, gaming, fitness, and more; all while delivering the best user-experience. If you're a strong software engineer and are passionate about building awesome Bluetooth solutions, we may have the job for you. The Core Bluetooth team is looking for a motivated software engineer to design, implement, and maintain next generation personal connectivity solutions. You are responsible for crafting and developing world changing wireless protocols such as exposure notifications on the very latest Apple products.
- Bluetooth experience preferred, not required
- Very strong C++, C, Objective-C, or Swift
- Self-motivated and dedicated with validated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while authoritatively driving multiple projects across many teams
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to pursue everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
You will be challenged with unique problems: building and developing software solutions for the current and next generation of products and accessories.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.