Sales - Account Manager, Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team is, in many ways, the face of Apple to our customers. Apple expects innovation in every part of the company, and the Sales team meets that challenge by identifying and creating new commercial models for Apple products and services. The areas of work span, but are not limited to new business development, partner and channel management, team leadership, and collaboration. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s business through partnering with our Distribution network. As the Account Manager for Vietnam, you will join our Distribution Sales team based in vibrant Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. The position plays a meaningful role in Apple’s sales performance and growth in Vietnam. You will collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create account plans and programs that scale the business across a broad product & services portfolio. Are you ready to do your life's best work here at Apple?
- You have consultative sales experience gained in the consumer technology industry.
- In your experience, you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customers and partners, and demand for the future.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the telecommunications, IT & mobile device markets and ecosystems.
- In-depth understanding of distribution business models, history, economics and underlying value drivers, with proven commercial acumen & analytical capabilities.
- Extensive experience building and maintaining relationships with large and complex organisations.
- Clear ability to influence others and navigate diverse and demanding stakeholder groups including C-suite.
- Confident and articulate communicator. Able to present insights, proposals and drive conclusions in an engaging manner.
- Ability and drive to encourage cross-functional teams to programatic delivery excellence.
- Capable of working autonomously yet able to build, develop, and harness strong internal and external networks.
- Experienced in delivering successful outcomes through leveraging internal and external collaboration.
- Develop and maintain broad relationships with key stakeholders, developing a strong understanding and alignment with their respective focus areas, value drivers and strategic priorities. - Create account plans to drive achievement of targeted business objectives. - Work collaboratively with key partner to ensure competitive positioning of Apple Products in all market offers. - Ensure optimal channel performance through ongoing analysis of sales data to understand performance, identify growth opportunities, and maintain an effective sales partnership. - Drive channel programs to ensure excellent customer experience and partner mindshare. - Identify demand generation and promotional opportunities which optimise sales performance, and negotiate commercial arrangements and drive execution against agreed plan. - Analyse emerging trends, competitor actions and partner capabilities to identify new opportunities. - Meet or exceed quarterly sales targets. - You will always represent the Apple brand to the highest level
Education & Experience
We anticipate you will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation