WiFi QA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join the Sensing and Connectivity team in driving innovation and delivering magnificent wireless connectivity with the best user experience which surprises as well as delights our customers. Our team works on Apple eco-system of devices that delivers upmost quality of wireless connectivity. We are motivated, highly technical and passionate about WiFi and Networking technologies. If you possess excellent problem solving and coding skills, this team can be your destination.
- 2+ years of experience in 802.11 protocols
- Experience in SQA methodologies and practices.
- Experience in developing test strategies and executing it with automation or manual Experience with scripting and automation - python required.
- Experience with developing automation tools and framework is a plus.
You will join a dynamic quality assurance team, responsible for functional and performance validation of WiFi (and other Wireless technologies) features on iOS, TVOS & other exciting products. You will be delivering a detailed connectivity user experience to our customers. Job responsibilities include crafting of test strategies using various test methodologies, building test setups, automating test framework and test plans to ensure the best quality in WiFi connectivity for exciting product line.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience required.
- Shown ability to own complete functional area of an application or product
- Familiarity with SQA methodologies
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and communicate efficiently.
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers.
- Passion for actively learning new skills, techniques, and programming languages/libraries/frameworks