Sales - Account Manager
Jakarta, Java, Indonesia
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. A unique opportunity exists for an extraordinary individual to actively promote the sales of Apple products and services through our partner and lead the development of new route to market in Indonesia. The individual excels in working with assigned partners’ management, as well various Apple teams to develop them as successful partners for Apple. Join us and leave this world a better place than we found it!
- - 6+ years of proven marketing and sales experience in Indonesia, accountable for revenue outcome, preferably in mid management capacity currently
- - Successful experience in managing complex business environment by developing tailor made solutions
- - Demonstrated outstanding communication, relationship building and influencing skills, preferably in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- - Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity with integrity
- To be the subject matter specialist of Indonesian customers and their shopping journey in multi brand environment - To lead local execution of customers programs - To lead new route to market development - To develop close working relationships with relevant extended Apple team and collaborate with them to deliver for Apple’s customers and partners - To develop close working relationships with the senior representatives of assigned partners and inspire them to collaborate - To agree in store sales advertising and promotion activities of assigned partners to maximize sales of Apple products and services in their point of sale - To ensure that assigned partners comply with Apple’s guidelines and policies in their planning, forecasting, ordering, billing, restocking, merchandising and programs - To analyze the strength and weaknesses of current partners operation and be able to develop a joint action plan to address the issues - To hold regular performance and planning reviews with assigned partners - To always represent the Apple brand to the highest level
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation