Maintenance Operations Logistics & Warehouse Supervisor
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking for a Logistics & Warehouse Supervisor to join our Facilities Team. You will be responsible for physical inventory of 2 warehouses which support the Maintenance and Operations teams. This person will be essential in ensuring that our teams have all the materials they need to complete their tasks. You will be asked to do some heavy lifting, lead key stock inventory, POC for all supply partners and collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the organization. Supervise and mentor a small team by implementing procedures around planning, advising and managing purchasing and inventory.
- 5+ yrs demonstrated ability in supply chain, logistics, warehouse operations experience
- Demonstrated communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills. Ability to write, speak, and present effectively at all levels.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; ability to supervise multiple high priority demands simultaneously.
- You have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates critical thinking abilities.
- Excellent leadership skills, including communication, coaching and team development.
- Experience in BOX, SAP and Tririga preferred.
Ensure products and supply stocks are distributed and received in an efficient manner. Lead a team, including meeting with team members regularly to provide direction, mentoring and delivering performance evaluations. Partner with a number of service departments throughout the organization to help support their teams. Plan and lead all aspects of inventory audits (monthly, quarterly, and yearly) to ensure supplies needed are in stock. Track and monitor quality of deliverables, and address issues effectively and efficiently. Maintain a clean, safe and organized warehouse. Use inventory management software / spreadsheets to catalog items and supervise mid-max inventory levels. Work with the Procurement team to acquire and bring on vendors and suppliers. Maintain open PO budget by reviewing supplier costs, approve orders, reconcile P-Card and oversee department spend.
Education & Experience
High School Diploma or GED