Americas Sales Support Operations Compliance Analyst
Austin, Texas, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
At Apple, we believe great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Sales Support Operations (SSO) is an integral part of the Americas (AMR) Operations team, partnering directly with Apple Reseller/Telco, Enterprise, Education, and Government customers and internal partners to ensure timely order fulfillment. Are you passionate about compliance, auditing, training and process improvement? This position provides an ideal opportunity to contribute to the organizations control and compliance environment and learn business processes in a period of unprecedented growth.
- Deep understanding of SOX compliance and experience in auditing including documentation, driving compliance within an organization and demonstrating compliance as required.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to build and foster cross-functional relationships with team, partners and leaders in a matrixed environment.
- Sharp analytical skills with experience in building tools to analyze and interpret complex data for informed decision-making.
- Drive for process improvement, identifying opportunities and challenging the status quo to streamline processes, reporting and tools.
- Agile in ambiguity, with an ability to persevere and adapt under pressure, and a positive, professional customer-focused approach.
The Americas Sales Support Operations Compliance Analyst is responsible for ensuring compliance and driving efficiencies across the organization. As a key member of our team, you will: Continuously define, measure, analyze and improve control systems surrounding the order to cash cycle while considering feedback, questions and policy adjustments Clearly explain and support various systems and processes focused on SOX controls, business risk and audit results to internal and external auditors and organization leadership. Conduct and analyze monthly and quarterly audits including root cause analysis and leadership summary reporting. Support compliance inquiries from the organization to define compliance requirements and align on resolution for identified gaps. Define and evolve SOX training and compliance knowledge across the organization Partner effectively with key business partners including Finance, Sales and SDM, building strong relationships and influencing to resolve business issues, streamline processes and improve the customer experience. Develop and drive process improvement, system automation and reporting including forecasting to achieve operational metrics and goals
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in business or related field. 3-5 years audit, compliance and/or accounting experience required.