iPhone Market Research & Analysis Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s WW Product Marketing team is looking for an inspiring leader in Market Research to support its product research in key geographies. We’re looking for someone who understands innovative research methodologies, analytics, and has extensive experience with translating data into impactful insights and linking it to business issues. If this sounds like you, read on to learn how we can benefit from your experience.
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in customer insights / marketing analytics in a consumer products or market research firm, preferably in a global role
- Experience with smart phone or consumer technology
- Highly analytical, intellectually curious with proven track record in quantitative and qualitative survey analysis
- Extremely strong communication, visualization and articulation skills to deliver meaningful insights to craft business decisions
- Deep expertise with application of a broad range of research techniques
- Knowledge of SPSS and other analytical tools required
- Ability to efficiently manage and implement quick-turnaround, high volume of projects
- A self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, dynamic, matrixed environment
This position is responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative research to understand Apple’s customers and developing insights to support business decisions. This role will also work on developing ongoing reports of customer behaviors and trends. The candidate should have a proven track record in analyzing primary research, developing meaningful insights and presenting to business partners effectively. This person should also be able to develop research plans, actively identify business issues to be addressed, and synthesize from disparate sources to provide a holistic view of the consumer and marketplace.
Education & Experience
We value a strong record of academic achievement. Bachelors degree in statistics/mathematics/economics or market research / marketing analytics is preferred.