BPR Project Manager, People team
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Join a dynamic team of HR professionals focused on providing innovative business solutions. The People Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) team is looking for an experienced Project Manager to partner with our People/HR teams to drive optimization through process, data and technology solutions. The ideal candidate will have deep process re-engineering experience and be self-directed, motivated, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. This individual should also have strong analytical, project management, communication and leadership skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities spanning the organization. Candidates must be willing to work at both a very detailed and strategic level. This position can be based on site in Cupertino CA or Austin TX.
- 7+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of HR technology experience
- Experience implementing and running large HR programs and presenting program updates to executives
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills
- Depth in project management standard methodologies with the ability to tailor for Apple
- Ability to use data and analysis to drive decision-making
- Demonstrated experience running large scale project plans with complex interdependencies
- Experience managing risks, issues and decisions
- Proven success in creating efficient business processes and willing to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure
- Leads change laterally across regions and organizations using influencing skills
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Thrives in ambiguous work environment
Handle complex HR technology projects for the People team. Partner closely with project leads to build program and project level project plans with a clear view of interdependencies . Manage cross project risks, issues, and decisions to drive to closure. Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis to determine progress. Collaborate with business partners and regional counterparts to efficiently detail requirements and drive implementation activities. Ability to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership. Liaison between the business and technology groups to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions. Maintain a level of constant and effective communication with managers, leaders, and subject matter experts in a variety of business, functional and technology areas. Ability to gain alignment between the technology and business strategy by proactive partnering with all levels.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent experience.