Creative Director, Creative Video Content
Culver City, California, United States
Apple is seeking a video professional with significant studio creative content experience to join our Originals Marketing team. We work on multiple campaigns at all stages including pre-production, production, release and potential awards windows. As a Creative Content Creative Director your extraordinary aesthetic sense, ability to build a narrative and strategic understanding of material will all be needed to execute on projects. We stay focused on developing and maintaining positive relationships with show-runners, filmmakers and talent representatives as we develop and execute our campaigns.
- Minimum 10 years in a creative content or related high-performance video service organization.
- Hands-on extensive experience leading all aspects of the ideation and creation of video content for a multitude of purposes including, but not limited to: publicity, creative advertising, social media, partnerships and international needs.
- Experience with tent pole titles including interaction with all studio departments, talent reps, filmmakers, visual FX producers and vendors.
- You will collaborate closely and maintain excellent working relationships with vendors through the production of high end special content shoots & in depth knowledge of the post production process.
- Knowledge of talent contracts and deep understanding of legal and likeness restrictions is vital.
- Expert experience with asset management programs and collaboration tools.
- You have a deep network of cinematographers, EPK crews, editors, experience with red carpet set-ups and special event coverage.
- Expert knowledge of EPK process worldwide and experience with hiring, briefing and advising crews.
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once while meeting evolving deadlines.
- Success in this role means bringing a high level of energy, passion and dedication with the ability to work with our diverse group of people.
- Basic knowledge of Final Cut Pro & editing software, with ability to edit clips and encode files for delivery and direct editors in a clear concise manner.
Creatively direct & produce Featurettes & specialty BTS AV assets Lead EPK crews on assigned projects and ensure all on set AV capture needs are successfully covered. Collaborate closely with Unit Publicist on coverage dates and approach Produce selections of clips for all marketing department and publicity needs Produce special AV shoots for partner Creatives within the company Work closely with project executives and leadership on clip selections to meet strategic goals. Handle requests for archival material as needed. Supervise event video crews and work with house crew to secure red carpet set-ups and follow-up selection for press.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience