ISE, System Experience - Software Integration Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We help Apple build the next generation of the world’s most advanced mobile operating system! The iOS System Experience team is looking for a highly motivated software engineer to manage software integration across all of Apple’s platforms. You will provide a key function in shaping the success of Apple’s products, helping deliver exciting new features and maintain quality.
- Strong analytical skills
- A genuine passion for solving problems
- Proven track record of being proactive, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- iOS or macOS development experience
- Experience with continuous integration and related systems (Xcode Server, Jenkins etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of source code management concepts and systems
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Bash, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
This outstanding team is a group of hardworking and driven engineers, responsible for integrating software across Apple’s operating systems. Our products range from high-level applications to foundational frameworks. As a member of this team, you will facilitate the movement of source code through the development lifecycle. You will be responsible for ensuring build quality, working with QA, and integrating code changes into Apple’s software platforms. You will also contribute to a rich set of automation and tools used to enhance workflows and processes.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in a software engineering related field, or equivalent experience