Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. Working with amazing people and awesome products not only makes your work meaningful, it drives you to make our world a better place. Great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly at Apple. The Infrastructure Software Development team at Apple is designing and building critical applications to power our Network and Data Center Operations. We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated and hard-working engineer to join our diverse, fast paced and high-energy team! Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- We are looking for 5+ years experience in designing and developing scalable applications
- Solid understanding in data structures and algorithms required
- Proven strong programming skills in Java
- Experience in Full Stack J2EE technologies, JSON APIs and micro-services architecture preferred
- Strong knowledge of Application and Web Servers, e.g. Tomcat, Jetty, Apache, Nginx, etc
- Experience with build and deployment tools, e.g., Git, Maven, etc
- Proficient in data modeling and data management using Relational database systems i.e Oracle
- Familiarity with distributed systems and infrastructure technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Familiarity in NoSQL database systems such as Cassandra, MongoDB highly desirable
You will use your technical expertise to solve unique engineering problems at scale. You should be comfortable with rapidly-evolving designs and requirements and have excellent communication skills. Success depends on influencing other teams that run Apple’s Data Center Operations. You will have a sense of customer-focused solutions that “just work,” and keep this in mind at every stage of development. You will articulate ideas clearly within our team and collaborate with other organizations at Apple!
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or relevant industry experience preferred.
- -Strong Plus: Experience in iOS/macOS, ReactJs