Server Side Java Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Who turns big ideas into massively scaled realities? What does it take to connect with over a billion customer devices around the world? The Enterprise Technology Services Team does this and much more. Their contributions are mission-critical. The Enterprise Technology Services Team develops the identity management services that helps Apple successfully process billions of logins every day across all our platforms and services, including iCloud, iTunes, and the Apple website. In addition, this team develops security systems which protect not only our infrastructure, but everyone’s personal data. They also develop business-to-business solutions connecting our global partners, and enterprise systems that deliver an Apple experience at scale for customers and developers Come be with a team that has extraordinary people gather to do their best work. If you’re motivated by the idea of making a real impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job.
- 6+ years experience in designing and developing scalable enterprise level solutions
- Proven skills and hands-on programming experience in Java
- Hands-on design, development and deployment of distributed systems
- Proficient in algorithms and data structures
- Self-motivated; driven to achieve and exceed expectations
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and ability to multi-task
- Experience in developing software security is a strong plus
- Relational and NoSQL Databases, object-oriented analysis and design
- Experience in Performance Monitoring and Middleware Tuning of internet scale systems in a Unix based environment
Design and implement highly available and scalable enterprise solutions that can match Apple volumes Interface with the business, application owners, developers and project managers Be responsible for promised deliveries in time Collaborate with Project Management and cross functional teams Review technical designs and perform code review
Education & Experience
BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related fields of study.