Sales - Apple Solutions Consultant (Singapore)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Sales and Business Development
The Apple Solutions Consultant (ASC) actively promotes the sales of Apple solutions in the Apple section of CES store locations. Possessing strong sales, service and product knowledge, the ASC actively represents the culture of excellence and collaboration of the wider ASC community, and works with the members of their virtual team to deliver all the key metrics for success at their store.
- Retail sales experience (1-3 years)
- Proven track record in the delivery of aggressive growth targets against closely measured goals.
- Experience in proactively and directly approaching tentative customers and enthusing them about innovative products and lifestyle solutions.
- Aggressive focus on goals and continuous improvement
- Customer service experience
- Advanced communication skills and excellent presentation skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Mature approach, decision-making and follow through
- Familiarity with the PC platform
- Hardware and service sales background in a retail environment
- Involvement in carrying out in-store merchandising plans
- Apple product and channel experience.
- Understanding of operations and logistics
The main responsibilities are: Retail Sales and Service •Meet the sales, service and attach rate goals set for the store location and in most cases aggressively beat these goals, ensuring individual and store results exceed other locations •Be actively involved in all store level activities to ensure the highest possible revenue targets, service and attach rates are being fulfilled •Maintain high levels of customer service, satisfaction and integrity and minimise dissatisfaction and returned product volumes •Develop a strong working relationship, team-work and sense of mutual respect with in-store manager and members of the virtual team •Implement and deliver Apple directed initiatives and leverage Apple strategies and programmes •Ensure store staff are well briefed and trained on new Apple products and promotions Marketing and Communication •Ensure that Apple product merchandising is always up to standard and updated as required to meet brand, product and segment specific information and promotions •Develop unique selling opportunities and programs with store sales manager and Apple ASC Manager •Always represent the Apple brand to the highest level Training •Maintain an excellent sales, product and service knowledge at all times in order to deliver the best customer solution; use this knowledge to cross-train virtual team members •Aim to be a guru and leader in an area of specialisation and become a peer leader for the region •Assist with in-store training presentations to educate customers on the latest in innovation and total solutions; deliver in-store seminars on Apple specific products and solutions •Operations and Logistics •Maintain regular contact with Apple Operations to ensure smooth order and delivery process •Arrange sales meetings with store managers to discuss inventory levels and restocking requirements as per planned call cycle activity To demonstrate Apple Values : •Actively practice teamwork, working within the Sales organisation and throughout other parts of the company to achieve results •Take initiative and challenge the status quo •Deliver more than the customer expects •Be dependable and reliable – follow-up quickly and consistently •Demonstrate a positive and approachable demeanour •Ability to deal with ambiguity •Drive for results
Education & Experience
We anticipate you will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.