Strategic Quality Program Manager (Regulated Products), AppleCare Support
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The AppleCare Support organization is rapidly growing, entering new markets and supporting innovative new features across our products and services. This is an opportunity to join the Strategic Quality team, developing and improving our quality programs designed to support our customers and measure our impact on the experience. You will help define our future vision, build operational capabilities, and drive the launch readiness of new features. We’re looking for an expert with experience in supporting financial regulated products to join the Strategic Quality team. This person will be responsible for partnering with external and internal teams to perform various functions in the quality space. These include defining quality standards that define a great support experience, establishing quality frameworks to govern adherence to procedures & knowledge accuracy, and driving systemic improvements. You should have significant experience in contact center operations, and be proficient in supporting products in the highly regulated financial services industry. You should also demonstrate experience in leading change management efforts in a contact center environment.
- 8+ years experience in the contact center industry
- Regulated product experience required; supporting financial markets (credit card and payments related products operations experience preferred)
- Understanding of quality management processes; calibration, joint-contact-monitoring, quality standards, quality metrics
- Solid understanding of contact centers required
- Deep subject matter knowledge of customer experience, risk and compliance management practices and regulations in this area (within contact center environment)
- Demonstrated ability to deliver large scale projects on-time with consistently successful results while working across departments and time zones
- Collaborative, flexible and open working style, with an ability to establish and maintain close working relationships with key partners
- Build an effective engagement model between operational teams and product stakeholders to analyze and report on qualitative data to identify improvement opportunities and take part in process improvement projects
- Ability to influence and lead multiple organizational partners and balance the needs of our customers and business
- Assist the organization in establishing key risk indicators that enable effective monitoring of risks and early identification of potential issues
- Synthesize results of quantitative and qualitative analyses into key trends, implications, and recommendations
- Define and implement a program roadmap, including defining project achievements, managing risk and communicating progress
- Serve as a global expert for regulated products within Strategic Quality, supporting the design of a Quality Standard framework
- Provide guidance, oversight and support to the evolution of quality programs and deliverables throughout the customer experience lifecycle
- Partner closely and foster trust with the AppleCare Global Quality Operation Managers and Quality Program Managers to partner on and complete initiatives
- Analyze business operations and behavioral data to identify actionable trends
In this role, it is essential that you develop a strong working relationship with your partners. You should be an excellent communicator who is self-motivated and is comfortable working in a global, matrix, fast-paced environment. You will work cross-functionally with various internal groups and external vendors to improve the quality of our services and the efficiency and scalability of our operations. The ideal candidate will have extensive program/project management experience working with quality monitoring programs within a customer service organization or outsourcing partner. Experience working with an outsourced service provider and in a highly regulated industry is highly desired. Drive efficiency of our work-streams to ensure outstanding customer service and support. Develop and drive improvements across internal and external partners to create best-in-class operational experiences through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach. Collaborate with partners to bring improvement in support of customer experience, communications, and vendor operations. Run operational readiness of new features or policy changes. Lead regularly scheduled, cross-functional updates and business reviews. Engage with colleagues across cross-functional teams to identify integration points and dependencies and developing high-level solution proposals for these integrations. Effectively handle partners, subject matter authorities, executives and other internal groups through effective written and verbal communication.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required MBA or a relevant post-graduate degree is a plus Project Management / Six Sigma / COPC / CX certifications preferred PMP or other project management certification preferred
- The role requires 10-20% travel in the future.