Sales Operations Analyst, Ad Platforms
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Operations and Supply Chain
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Apple Ads in App Store. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. We are looking for a smart, motivated Sales Operations Analyst to support our growing Ad Platforms business in China. In this role, you will support the Partner Development organization in building insightful and impactful sales processes. You’ll help us establish priorities, measure success and partner with other functions with Ad Platforms and Apple.
- 5+ years of experience, ideally in the digital advertising industry, in a business/investment analyst, consulting, or sales operations product/program management role
- Solid understanding of digital advertising landscape and KPIs for web/mobile/apps. Familiarity with search engine marketing (SEM) and/or app-install marketing preferred
- High degree of proficiency in quantitative analyses, influencing with data, building business cases, and communicating data-driven insights to analytical and non-analytical audiences
- Demonstrated experience with data-mining including querying data via SQL (comfort with temporary tables & multi-step queries) from relational and non-relational distributed data environments
- Excellent communications, project management, and organizational skills
- Strong personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust.
- Experience with scripting and 3rd party tools to automate and scale analyses and dashboards (R, Python, Tableau) preferred
Build insights and analyses to support Partner Development team in region Support the rollout of sales strategies including translating big picture goals into day to day accountability for the sales organization and our cross-functional partners Drive transparency and business accountability in specific sectors (verticals) via analytics, business reviews, reporting Partner with sales leadership on account planning/performance analysis and customer segmentation Build and enhance internal reporting capabilities