Product Marketing Manager, Ad Platforms
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, we believe in the power of technology to enrich people's lives. For the Ad Platforms team, this means creating digital advertising solutions that benefit marketers and enhance the experience people have on Apple devices while respecting their privacy. Apple Search Ads helps developers and marketers drive discovery of their apps on the App Store. Display ads on Apple News and Stocks help advertisers promote their products alongside trusted content in a brand-safe environment. Join us and become a part of a team driven by values that put customers first while helping businesses grow. We're looking for a hardworking product marketer to help drive the success of new products and features. As a key member of the Ad Platforms product marketing team, you’ll work on marketing initiatives that drive awareness and adoption for Apple Search Ads. Being a product expert with extraordinary attention to detail and a willingness to scrutinize deliverables - from product screens to best practices content, you’ll contribute to the creation and distribution of product positioning, messaging, and product education to align internal teams and drive customer engagement. The ideal candidate will have a B2B background, with app marketing experience, and a deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape.
- 5+ years as a product marketer in the tech or digital advertising industry.
- Extraordinary attention to detail, especially when reviewing product screens and content for accuracy and clarity.
- Comprehensive product development understanding and go-to-market process.
- Proven success developing and delivering product positioning, value propositions, and narratives.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, and strong ability to facilitate discussions and deliver presentations.
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and socialize ideas across functions.
- Excellent project management, organizational, analytical, and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to constant change and work effectively in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to channel the voice of the customer into meaningful recommendations.
- Self-starter who can work independently and is able to demonstrate creative and critical thinking.
Collaborate with product management and marketing managers to define standard methodologies and create help content. Work with the design team to ensure product positioning and value props are incorporated throughout the Apple Search Ads platform and user interface. Create and manage timelines for go-to-market deliverables. Support the development of product positioning, value propositions, narratives, and marketing messages that resonate with our audiences, including developers, agencies, and marketers. Review deliverables including channel marketing documents and presentations, product screens, and other content to ensure accuracy, clarity, and messaging alignment. Serve as product expert when reviewing and proofing deliverables, including product screens. Collaborate and work cross-functionally with Apple Search Ads partner development, channel marketing, product, creative, and regional marketing teams.
Education & Experience
BS in Business, Marketing or equivalent.