Business Conduct Helpline Program Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Part of Apple’s Business Conduct and Global Compliance organization, this position will join the team managing Apple’s Business Conduct Helpline. This role includes responding to requests for guidance on Apple policies, coordinating investigations into allegations of policy and/or legal violations, collaborating on program documentation and resources, and providing live training. The individual will be a key resource for employees who contact Apple’s Business Conduct helpline and will ensure consistent interpretation and communication of Apple policy requirements, as well as consistent process, treatment and disposition of cases that come into the helpline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business judgment, attention to detail, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent training skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize assignments and manage time efficiently
- Proven ability to maintain discretion and/or confidentiality
- Provide verbal and written guidance to employees, management and the People team regarding the application of Apple’s Business Conduct Policy and other related company policies. - Respond to and appropriately escalate allegations of misconduct under Apple’s Business Conduct Policy. - Coordinate investigation hand-off and follow-up for alleged policy and legal violations to ensure they are appropriately assigned, investigated and resolved expeditiously and in compliance with internal procedures and legal requirements. - Clearly document all helpline cases and efficiently manage case queue. - Build relationships and effectively communicate with key Business Conduct partners, including People, Employee Relations, Legal, and Business Audit & Assurance. - Help maintain quality of helpline data, and assist with reporting on helpline metrics for management, Apple’s Board of Directors. - Analyze trends in case activity and work with compliance stakeholders and our partner Communications team to address trends via appropriate Business Conduct communications and training. - Understand applicable legal and regulatory developments related to ethics hotlines, including international laws and regulations. - Support other Business Conduct Office projects such as legal and regulatory risk assessments and Business Conduct awareness initiatives. - Provide live and virtual Business Conduct training to employee groups.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree with 5+ years of experience in an ethics, compliance, human resources and/or employment law role