Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Connected Media team is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test. Our team implements and maintains features such as AirPlay, Printing, and MediaExperience. If you're passionate about developing automated solutions that enable a high quality experience for millions of our customers, this is your kind of role.
- 3+ years of experience in an SDET role
- Proficient with Python
- Experience writing and triaging automated software tests (e.g., unit-tests, regression tests, functional tests, stress tests)
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle, test methodologies and tools, and passion for quality processes
As a Software Developer in Test you'll need to take an active role in shaping the quality of our software. This will demand deep integration with our development engineers, understanding new groundbreaking software, and identifying automation opportunities. You'll work on developing test applications, automation frameworks, functional and performance automated tests. This role also requires to sync with multi-functional teams to reduce redundancy, foster better test automation, and resist regressions. We are building a hardworking and diverse team that will span a broad range of applications, tools, and frameworks. We need your help to reach Apple's high standards of quality.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Desired but not required:
- Experience with XCTest and Xcode
- Programming in Python, Bash, C/C++, Object-C, and/or Swift