Technical Fraud Analyst Manager - Digital Goods
Austin, Texas, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The Strategic Data Solutions team is looking for an experienced people manager, with a demonstrable record of leading teams within a fraud mitigation landscape. This role is responsible for leading our Digital Goods Technical Fraud Analyst team, which is focused on combating fraud, waste and abuse. As a Digital Goods Technical Fraud Analyst Manager, you build strong relationships, demonstrate ownership and accountability, develop career paths and skills within the team, and influence the direction of the function you support. The candidate will also be skilled in navigating an environment of ambiguity and uncertainty, making decisions based on information that may be incomplete at times, and demonstrating an uncanny sense of when to hold course vs shift directions for their team. In this role, you'll combine knowledge the Digital Goods ecosystem with data science techniques/toolsets in order to help the team approach fraud mitigation in a new and exciting way that enables us to scale with success. This position is based in Austin, TX.
- Experience analyzing complex fraud scenarios, interpreting findings from their datasets, and providing recommendations and/or driving action based on findings
- Superb communication skills at all levels in the organization, both written and verbal.
- Unwavering ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Demonstrates innovation and creativity in their approach to problem solving
- Ability to perform in both strategic and tactical situations, and shift between them as defined by the needs of the role
- Experience managing performance and coaching to functional skills
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to oversee and drive multiple activities at once
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn big data systems and programming languages such as SQL or Python. Prior experience a plus.
• Oversee TFA tactical execution for Digital Goods on a daily basis • Prioritize execution tasks outside of the team's standard scope • Drive execution and results, ensuring review metrics are in line with program targets • Project Manage team initiatives as needed • Engage with internal and external functional partners to gain perspective and understanding • Collaborate with and support the team to innovate, encouraging experimentation and growth • Partner with RCC to manage SLA and capacity for their functional area, flexing resources as needed to support capacity goals
Education & Experience
• Undergraduate or advanced degree in relevant field, or equivalent experience