Business Development Manager - Social Networking and Dating Apps
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple's App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving more than half a billion customers every week. Since the App Store launched in 2008, the App Store has changed the way we all live; it has enabled countless new companies, spawned new industries and created millions of jobs. It has also paid out over $120 billion to developers around the world, rewarding millions of developers for their hard work and creativity. But we believe we’re just getting started. We are seeking a hardworking, data driven and results-oriented individual to join the Apps Business Development Team for the App Store. In this role, you will use your industry experience, critical-thinking skills and deep interest in technology to help app developers grow their businesses on the App Store.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience across business development, partnership management or product management, ideally within the mobile app space
- Knowledge and experience with the creator ecosystem, creator monetization, and community management are a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and scale revenue driving efforts
- Use of data, analytics and financial models to tell the story internally and externally
- Deep curiosity about the mobile apps ecosystem with a fluency in common business models and knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Experience with App monetization including subscription models and funnels
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical stills
- Finely tuned business judgement
- Demonstrated ability to develop great presentations and present them to different audiences
- Integrity, a sense of humor, and excellent interpersonal skills
You will build and manage close relationships with top app partners, as well as, help existing partners grow their business on the App Store by providing data driven actionable business guidance and adoption of new technologies. Identify and execute on new business development and partnership opportunities. You will advocate for developer-centric platform improvements based on developer feedback, market research and internal analysis. You will also work with internal teams (product, marketing, legal, analytics) to gain support for business initiatives.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree preferred; MBA a plus