Screen Time Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join the Screen Time team at Apple, to help us improve the software for managing individual’s and families’ relationship with their devices. Our Screen Time team works closely with fellow engineers, and a variety of cross-functional teams to build the best-in-class Parental Controls product that adheres to Apple’s highest principles of privacy and security. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly, and making the kind of impact that changes people's lives! We are looking for a full-stack developer to join our new and growing engineering team. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with strong work experience. This person will play a central role in the delivery of Screen Time applications and services that empower users to improve their digital health.
- Software Engineer with 4+ years of experience
- Advanced programming skills in C, Objective-C, Swift, or similar
- Experience with distributed systems and multi-threading
- Exceptional Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Proven ability to think critically, learn new technologies, cut through ambiguity, and deliver results
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and time management skills; passion for leading, mentoring and developing junior team members
- Ability to express ideas clearly within the team and across departments
- iOS and macOS familiarity preferred
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for: Designing, developing, testing, and deploying applications and frameworks, participating in architecture and code reviews, helping to prioritize features and bug fixes, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams at Apple, leading in the pursuit and delivery of the best possible product.