Corporate Communications Social Media Editor
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! We are currently seeking a Social Media Editor to join our corporate communications team. In this strategic role, you will help develop and advance corporate and executive social strategy. Apple's worldwide communications team informs the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. Our team includes professionals with backgrounds in public relations strategy, journalism, buzz marketing and event production. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple!
- Ability to write concisely in a variety of voices across platforms
- Experienced in creation of social and public narratives through written and visual content
- Demonstrated understanding of sentiment and audience development via content strategy
- Sensitivity to cultural trends and news cycles, as well as influencers and political figures
- Strong attention to detail and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while keeping calm and collected
- Collaborates well with a variety of internal and external partners
- Expertise with prominent social platforms like Twitter and Instagram and international platforms like WeChat, Weibo, etc.
- Able to lead and manage a team
- 8+ years' relevant experience
You will lead the social communications team, supporting them by penning Tweets and other social posts in the U.S. and internationally to determine the optimal social editorial calendar, based on social and federal holidays and Apple initiatives. This team conceptualizes and write posts with consideration toward quick iteration and Marcom best practices (sourcing quotes, images, and other supporting assets). Review DMs and @Tweets, tracking top comments daily to determine and track key engagement analytics.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred.