Carrier Manager Adriatic, Slovenia and Croatia
Budapest, Pest County, Hungary
Sales and Business Development
Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. As a member of Adriatic sales team based in Budapest, Carrier Manager will be responsible for shaping and executing the strategy and driving the Apple telecommunications route to market business in Croatia and Slovenia. You will play a critical role that is focused on crafting and driving our strategic relationship with the partner, will consult and influence the executive team within the carrier organisation to grow Apple’s business across all lines including iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch and Accessories – all contributing to driving the partner’s business forward. Reporting to the Apple Adriatic Country Lead, Carrier manager will have full management of influencing and driving objectives through key relationships. Strong leadership, mentoring and extraordinary presentation skills are needed to succeed in this role.
- No matter the audience, you are an expert at presenting. You’re cool under pressure. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story.
- When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate and build opportunities for our carriers to grow their business.
- As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, you negotiate the best outcome and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up in conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognise perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward. You are results oriented, you manage data, forecasts and numbers with excellence having consistently achieved revenue, share and units targets.
- People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You are passionate, self-motivated, proactive and strive for excellence in everything you do. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- You adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. At Apple, things aren’t always clear but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than waiting on others.
We are creating customer value propositions and a compelling value network through eco-systems selling, overall account strategy and opportunity finding while maintaining an excellent relationship with the carrier up to CxO level to develop a focused and productive alliance with Apple. The Carrier Manager keeps abreast of competitor's activities, account history, emerging trends and understands how to create and capitalise on internal and external opportunities. This position is responsible for achieving a significant portion of Apple’s Adriatic (Slovenia and Croatia countries) sales revenue target and would require strong collaboration with many functions and senior stakeholders within Apple. To succeed on the role strong leadership mind-set and background is required. Carrier manager is encouraged to: • Maintains an excellent relationship with the carriers and develops a focused and productive alliance with Apple. • Develops the tactical plans and activities with the carriers that will result in the successful achievement of the carrier’s iPhone/iPad/Apple Watch/Accessories sell through targets. • Be aware of competitor's activities, account history, emerging trends and understand how to create and capitalise on opportunities. • Develops and maintains an effective planning and strategic partnership with the carriers’ teams. • Increases penetration of the iPhone/iPad/Apple Watch/Accessories to new and existing carrier points of sale and expands Apple's mindshare with carrier sales teams. • Ensures compliance with the Apple/Carrier iPhone/iPad/Apple Watch agreements • Works with the carrier to ensure competitive positioning of iPhone/iPad/Apple Watch in all consumer offers. • Coordinates Apple support functions to resolve day to day trading issues in the account. • Ensures strong coordination with the Channel Program Manager (reporting to the Apple Country Lead) regarding communication, promotions, merchandising and store quality. • Travel is required according to business needs (approximately +30% of the time)
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree (or higher) in business disciplines. Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
- You will have:
- • Strategic mind-set with proven experience in sales or business development
- • Hands-on knowledge of channel/carrier marketing programs
- • Relevant experience in direct management of channel partners is a must
- • Skills in account management, Forecasting, Reporting
- • Excellent prioritisation and time management
- • Influencing and negotiating skills in English and preferably Slovenian and/or Croatian language.
- • Passionate about working in International markets with the flexibility to travel extensively