Circuit Design Flows Engineer
San Diego, California, United States
Do you want to utilize your engineering background to make big things happen? As part of our Digital Design Engineering group, you’ll take imaginative and revolutionary ideas and determine how to turn them into reality! Join us, and you’ll help crafting tools that allow us to bring customers experiences they’ve never before envisioned! We have an extraordinary opportunity for Circuit Design Flows Engineers. This is a highly visible role at the heart of a processor design effort, making a critical impact delivering products to market quickly.
- We are looking for applicants with 1~2 years of experience in the development of SRAM/register file and EDA automation.
- Proficient in scripting in Perl, Python and/or TCL, Shell.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning to optimize flows and QA checks.
- Familiarity with industry-standard circuit simulator and debug tools, and transistor level STA tools.
- Knowledge of timing, power, noise and IR analysis.
- Ability to provide automations for rapid and dynamic design needs.
Imagine yourself at the center of our hardware development effort. Where you will collaborate with all fields, playing a strategic role of getting functional products to millions of customers quickly. You will have the opportunity to integrate and come-up with new insights, as well as work with a team of hardworking engineers. As a circuit design flows engineer for custom digital team, you will perform the following: • Responsible for working with design/CAD team to implement new automation flows and QA checks • Debug and provide quick solutions for digital IP designers and/or users. • Define and develop QA checks to verify EDA views of SRAM and register files. • Work collaboratively with the circuit team to define and maintain design flows and tools.
Education & Experience
BSEE / MSEE is required.