Insurance Policy and Service Contract Forms Analyst - AppleCare
Austin, Texas, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is seeking a smart, organized and high-energy insurance and/or service contract professional to support the company’s insurance regulatory legal team. The responsibilities for this position include: supporting product development and design initiatives and necessary regulatory filings associated with AppleCare products in all markets globally; developing and preparing product language and forms to meet product needs and goals; applying expertise and creativity to implement product enhancements quickly and with a high degree of quality in timely manner in order to meet product release schedules; taking direction and working collaboratively with legal department team members to take edits received from cross functional business teams and update forms as appropriate; making suggestions for layout and design; formatting forms so that they have a consistent look; managing database of forms and tracking all updates; responding to inquiries and leading quality assurance processes, including proofing prior to going to press; preparing/assembling product regulatory filings; and coordinating with operational readiness teams relating to making sure forms are ready to be printed and posted to company website within appropriate time-frame in order to meet deadlines.
- 4-5 years of directly related insurance and/or service contract policy and form management and development experience or equivalent, ideally with in-house insurance or service company experience.
- Highly proactive, action oriented drive with a high degree of initiative and natural curiosity to identify issues and solve problems.
- Strong communication, research and organizational skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead multiple priorities independently.
- Excellent Word and other software skills required;
- Extraordinary attention to detail and accuracy combined with the ability to track extensive details; copy editing, proofreading and version control skills a significant plus.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with business partners across many teams while handling confidential information sensitively and discreetly.
- Experience in contract management or a regulatory environment is a plus.
- Excellent judgment and ability to make decisions required.
- Proven experience working in database management and other corporate systems.
As an Insurance Policy and Service Contract Forms Analyst you will support and help Apple’s insurance regulatory legal team. In this role you will handle multiple projects, meet short deadlines and enjoy working in a dynamic environment where attention to detail is critical.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience is required.