Acquisition & Activation Manager, Growth Marketing
Culver City, California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple is seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a passion for media and entertainment to grow its services. The Growth Marketing Manager will be a leader in a team of marketers & product managers. This person will work with marketing, product, engineering, data analytics, design, business development, and other teams to drive awareness and ultimately bring new customers to Apple services and products. If you have passion for entertainment, a pulse on new and creative trends in subscriptions and digital marketing, we encourage you to apply. We're looking for someone that thrives in a quick moving environment. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your experience.
- Strong understanding of subscription and/or recurring revenue business models
- You have 6-8 years of experience building out unique acquisition and testing strategies geared at optimizing conversion, subscription, and revenue - both on and off-platform
- Possess deep understanding of A/B testing and data driven optimization marketing
- You are an analytical problem solver with a track record of success in developing and optimizing marketing strategies and programs that drive customer acquisition
- You exhibit a strategic approach and the ability to lead the development and cross-functional execution of effective marketing programs
- You possess extraordinary communication and presentation skills and can deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization
- Works collaboratively under pressure, with experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects
- You contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, constantly evolving environment and are willing to roll up your sleeves and tackle whatever task is necessary
- You create, build, and cultivate positive interpersonal relationships, are flexible in nature, able to tackle challenges and even keep a sense of humor
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables
- You have a passion for Apple products and services and have a deep familiarity with the Apple ecosystem of services and hardware (Mac OS, iOS, Apple Music, iTunes, App Store, Books, Podcasts, Apple Pay, Apple TV, Apple News, Apple Fitness+, Apple One, etc.)
Lead acquisition and marketing strategies for Apple Services. Optimize programs through A/B testing and develop strategic recommendations based on data driven insights. Develop owned channel strategies & programs across the Apple ecosystem that will drive large scale awareness, acquisition, and activation. Build cross-functional relationships and plans to improve performance against meaningful metrics, with a focus on experimentation and optimization. Collaborate with a broad range of teams, including international marketing, product, marketing, engineering, analytics, business development and design teams. Define the best critical metrics to focus the team, get results, and ensure they are correctly measured and widely socialized. Develop a process of continuous improvement, where the results of this work are analyzed and insights are fed back into the plans. Define geo-specific narratives, value propositions and product benefit messaging.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent experience. MS/MA/MBA preferred.