Wireless Bluetooth Software Engineer
San Diego, California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Software Engineering team and drive innovation that matters! We craft and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives such as exposure notifications for covid-19, audio, gaming, fitness, and more; all while delivering the best user-experience. If you're a strong software engineer and are passionate about building awesome Bluetooth solutions, we may have the job for you. The Core Bluetooth team is looking for a motivated perforamce engineer to design, implement, and maintain next generation personal connectivity solutions. You are responsible for crafting software frameworks and developing world changing wireless protocols such as exposure notifications on the very latest Apple products.
- Minimum 2+ years of industrial or research experience in WiFi or Bluetooth domains
- Experience with Matlab or Python and/or C/C++ for algorithm development, modeling, and simulation.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP suite of protocols
- Hands-on experience with lab equipment
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills
Work on early prototype implementation and evaluation of performance enhancements for various software features Performance benchmarking in lab to identify areas for system software design improvements Debugging and analysis of performance issues Development of tools that aid in root-cause analysis Develop software for Analytics and key signposts
Education & Experience
Bachelors/Masters Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge in statistics and statistical analysis
- Laser-focused on smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
- New grads with strong wireless background will be considered