SAP MM Logistics Functional Project Lead
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. A job at Apple is unlike any you’ve ever had. You will be inspired and you will be challenged. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there is no telling what you could accomplish! Apple is well-known around the globe for remarkable products and innovation. But did you know that Apple also has one of the world's most sophisticated, streamlined and innovative behind the scenes IT infrastructures? The Enterprise Financial Systems team implements ground breaking solutions across a diverse financial systems landscape. They are at the core of our ability to support the dynamic business needs and essential to the day-to-day operations at Apple. We seek a Techno-Functional Analyst with drive, passion, the right demeanor and aptitude to work in collaboration with other systems, business partners and external partners in defining and mapping interfaces using cutting edge technology and standards.
- 10-plus years of SAP working experience in high tech manufacturing/OEM or Consumer product environment
- Specialised in SAP Logistics modules with extensive hands-on functional experience and business knowledge in Supply Chain Management. Exposure to Delivery creation scenario is desirable.
- In depth knowledge of SCM using SAP suite of solutions (ECC, TMS, EM etc), with end-to-end system integrations in outsourced production environments using 3rd Party Logistics
- In depth knowledge of iDOC, EDI, API and various interface protocols like AS2 and sFTP
- Ability to lead large scale SAP projects to deliver best-in-class solutions in a multi threaded and parallel processing environment for optimal system performance
- Experienced in building interfaces with external systems from SAP using leading edge technology
- Ability to work comfortably with incomplete information and ambiguity in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
The SAP Solution Architect/Project Manager, rolled into one role, performs complex business functional requirements' analysis, system and process design and create systems design specifications using SAP Applications. In this role, you will need to Lead APAC driven projects by working closely with regional IS&T team and business team to ensure project delivery, from design through to go live. We seek someone with strong hands-on consulting technical experience with a sound business process understanding. You will work with global IS&T teams (Information Systems & Technology) and Configure, design and customise SAP suite of solutions to support Logistics and Supply Chain for cross section of business groups at Apple. - Receive assignments in the form of objectives and provide inputs how to use the SAP resources to meet the schedules and goals. - Able to work through ambiguity to define a workable model and design to work for both systems and business requirements. - Develop and mentor Offshore contractors - Developing and implementing best in class solutions that are fully integrated with Apple’s Information Technology standards and demonstrating industry standard methodologies - Execute projects, setting project deliverable priorities; monitoring and reporting on the process, progress and results. - Write Functional specs & Review technical development team work for accuracy and completeness - Exercise project management practices and support a productive environment. - Effectively communicate project status to the senior management on a regular basis - Partner with the business to ensure their expectations are met and handled - Ensures consistent delivery of a quality projects as per Apple SAP team project live cycle. - Participates in SAP Global Designs attends other functional and business alignment and functional focus areas meetings.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university. Post-graduate work is optional; MBA, MCA, M.Tech etc.
- - Excellent organisational project managerial skills
- - Able to deliver projects under tight timelines and on budget
- - Effective communicator and executes business partnership effectively
- - Great teammate able to effectively work & coordinate in multi-functional environment
- - Occasional domestic and international traveling may be required for project work