Senior iOS Application Developer - Health Software
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple we want to make great products that empower people to improve their health. We are seeking a senior level, energetic and self-driven software engineer to join Apple’s Health team to lead health features by expanding the capabilities of iOS and watchOS. As a member of our team, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to shape upcoming features that will delight and inspire millions of Apple's customers every day.
- iOS development experience
- Experience with both Objective C & Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as UIKit
- Proven software architecture experience
- Ability to understand and break down large features into complete solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels of engineers and other disciplines
- 3+ years industry experience
As a member of the team you’ll have the opportunity to work with specialists in their field to expand the functionality of the Health app and other health features on iOS and Apple Watch and support the broader health related efforts at Apple. This position requires a self-motivated engineer with strong technical and interpersonal skills to handle responsibilities including: - Implementing new features in the Health space - Prototyping new ideas to help with initial feature definition - Communicating ideas to the Apple design team and other cross functional teams - Participating in architecture and code reviews - Building internal tools as needed to help ship high quality software
Education & Experience
BS Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with Wellness or Medical concepts is a plus.