Silicon Validation Engineering Program Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, intelligent people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Do you want join us in these pursuits? Join us to help deliver the next ground-breaking Apple product! Come to Apple and work within a team to deliver a broad range of silicon technologies. This is an extraordinary opportunity to engage with the latest technologies and deliver groundbreaking Apple products year after year. You will go beyond the industry norm and demonstrate creativity in problem solving, ability to think dynamically and outside of standard convention, and adapt quickly to new technical areas. As a Program Manager within the HW Technology Program Management organization, you will be responsible for leading Apple’s silicon validation programs – from board design, through factory builds, deployment and support in the hands of silicon validation engineers. This is an individual contributor role, working on a Senior Program Management team that drives silicon program schedules and resolving technical issues that enable delivering silicon on-time. This position will collaborate with multi-functional teams that enable validation teams to resolve silicon issues blocking product development starting with initial silicon bring-up through production release and beyond.
- Requires at least 2+ years of experience in silicon design, verification, validation
- 5+ Years Program or Project Management, Systems Support
- Experience managing, organizing and maintaining multiple projects simultaneously.
- Phenomenal leadership skills and ability to encourage team members with an innate ability to see the bigger picture.
- Flexible and able to find workable solutions when unforeseen issues arise.
- Dedicated to own/drive project development using well-defined metrics.
- Proven experience running silicon projects from concept to production is considered a plus.
• Work on a PM team responsible for driving technical issue resolution to enable timely silicon to meet daring product schedules • Craft and run silicon validation hardware programs and processes, including board design, specification and schematic approvals, factory builds. • Define allocation requirements for multiple silicon validation teams and work with system teams to acquire the hardware necessary to execute silicon validation plans within tightly defined schedules. • Focused issue reporting and communication of program risks and status. • Attend and drive technical sessions with multi-functional teams to track and follow-up issues/escalations • Technical understanding of system design and silicon validation planning.
Education & Experience
MS / BS Degree in technical subject area.