Site Reliability Engineer - Apple Media Products
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
- Support and maintain services by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
- Develop, manage and support SRE tools and applications.
- Engage in improving the whole lifecycle of services from inception through deployment, operations, and refinement.
- Analyze logs and telemetry data by writing monitoring and automation code
- Provide OnCall support to 1st level production support teams
- Provide hands-on technical expertise during service impacting events.
- Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, internal infrastructure improvements and process enhancements.
- Driven approach to continually improving service levels - Consistent track record of troubleshooting and resolving issues in live production environments and implementing strategies to eliminate them - Proficient coding experience using Python, Java, bash or similar languages - Strong grasp of Linux systems, networking, and security - Experience with monitoring tools such as Splunk, Nagios
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or equivalent field with 5+ years or MS degree with 3+ years experience, or equivalent.