Sr. Engineering Project Manager, Weather
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is in search of a high-energy and ambitious Engineering Project Manager who will play a central role in the delivery of web services for Weather. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for driving backend support for upcoming software releases. Our team combines strong technical skills, product vision, and a love of all things project management to bring together the pieces needed to deliver an extraordinary user experience with Apple software products. Come join Apple and do your life’s best work, and deliver software applications that delight millions of users around the world every day!
- 5+ years of Engineering Project Management expertise, delivering web services through a full project lifecycle.
- Experience managing projects using Agile software development.
- Enjoy technical challenges and have the ability to work with various teams,
- building and managing relationships to navigate delivery dependencies.
- Versatile problem solver, equipped with a strong analytical approach to various challenges in complex environments. Adept at creative and critical thinking, able to deconstruct problems, resolve conflicts and lead the teams to solutions.
- Self starter with a strong sense of personal responsibility and a technical orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially the ability to filter and distill meaningful information to the right audience.
- You are someone who appreciates and enjoys the technical challenges that can exist in delivering software.
This position requires an individual who • understands software and web services development. • has expertise working with Software Engineering, Design, QA, SRE and cross- functionally with various organizations to manage and track deliverables. • will be hands-on, and knee deep in product details and requirements, challenged to innovate and strategize new features, and build relationships to achieve results. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day.
Education & Experience
5+ years of relevant software development industry experience.
- This role can also be based in Pittsburgh PA.