Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, we take pride in surprising and delighting our customers with innovative products and services that enrich lives. The people here at Apple explore ideas that create new markets and revolutionize how people live. They believe better solutions exist and focus on defining and perfecting them. Bring your passion, dedication, and expertise and find out how much you can make a difference. Join Apple, and help us make the world better for our future generations. Join us and redefine what best-in-class training looks like. Within Special Projects Group’s Learning & Development team, we are looking for a training analyst with deep experience performing front-end analysis and a solid track record of proposing highly effective changes to the learning experience based on data. We want you to help us deliver world-class training through conducting effective initial analysis, identifying data-grounded insights, and proposing innovative changes. Your analytical expertise, passion for improving training experiences, and innovative spirit will fuel this research and development organization resulting in extraordinary impact to Apple and the world.
- 3-5 years experience in conducting analysis and evaluation supporting training teams
- Experience engaging and maintaining healthy relationships with a broad stakeholder base while effectively managing priorities
- Analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done
- 3 years experience with Tableau and/or any other visualization tools
- Strong knowledge of database management concepts, application and data modeling, and how data flows into and out of an LMS to applications like Tableau
- Experience working with enterprise learning management systems, and a solid understanding of how data is configured in its hierarchy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using a system that routes requests (like JIRA) and edits content (like Confluence) is a plus
As a Training Analyst, you will ensure all new training requests are properly analyzed, processed, and prepared. To that end, you will conduct performance analysis, training needs analysis, and audience analysis of various learners and stakeholders in multiple locations. You’ll write learning objectives and propose training strategies for several programs while gaining stakeholder alignment on both. In this role, you will also collaborate with the Operations Analytics team and internal database management stakeholders to communicate critical L&D business questions and key performance indicators. You’ll manage the LMS configuration strategy ensuring data is structured effectively to flow from it into Tableau and other internal applications. After our support teams produce L&D reports and dashboards, you’ll test and critique the reports to ensure they are accurate and answer L&D critical business questions. Additionally, you’ll create evaluation forms following the Kirkpatrick model and manage knowledge assessment questions for all training programs. You’ll monitor quantitative and qualitative reports, dashboards, and survey feedback to assess learning and performance statuses. You’ll identify trends and areas for improvement, share data- grounded insights, and propose and drive innovative solutions that scalably improve learning effectiveness and learners’ performance.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree in Educational Technology, Computer Science, or other relevant discipline