Retail E-commerce Manager, Czech Republic & Slovakia
Prague, Bohemia, Czechia
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This, in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. As a member of the Czech and Slovakia Sales Team, you will be responsible for shaping and executing the digital strategy and driving the business with selected Apple Authorised Resellers both in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. You will play a critical role that is focused on crafting and driving our strategic relationship with the multi-brand channel partners, will consult and influence the executive team within the partner organisations to grow Apple’s business across all lines including iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, Apple TV and Accessories – all contributing to driving the partner’s business forward.
- Relevant sales experience with a preferred focus on selling direct to major e- Commerce partners and/or managing marketplace channel - Retail channel experience will also be an asset.
- Relevant experience building strong and productive relationships with strategic partners and ensure the partnerships are driving top-line revenue growth.
- Successful track record of growing partners’ relationship in a similar role as a National or Regional Account Manager
- Multiple retail channel management experience, including channel development skills, and the ability to interact at senior levels.
- “will to win” attitude and the energy and aim to embrace this significant challenge. This should include an excellent reputation and extensive contacts within the retail environment.
- Understanding all layers of multi-brand channel organisations and the key performance drivers in each of them
- You will go beyond the industry norm and demonstrate creativity in problem-solving, ability to think dynamically and outside of the standard convention, and adapt quickly to new technical areas.
- We promote innovation and new technology to further improve Apple's hardware performance and user experience.
- Fundamental understanding of the online sales environment and excellent online customer experience.
The Retail E-commerce Manager is responsible for ensuring the achievement of sales targets for Apple Products in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, along with; •Growing Apple values and methodologies throughout the retailer organizations by engaging multiple points of contact within the partner. •Work to maximize business performance by designing and driving execution of key elements of account development plan. •Develop plans and execute sales activities that will result in successful achievement of the Partner’s sell through targets in both quarter and annual planning horizons. Achieve and exceed assigned sales targets and be a driving force in generating sales with Partner. •Present strategic plans externally and internally to drive alignment and focus. •Maintain general supply chain operations with the Account to ensure product range availability at the points of sales on time and in full assortment. •Drive multiple peer partner relationships and engage partner’s team into multilayer sales initiatives driven by Apple. •Partner with Apple Field Staff teams to bring extraordinary Apple experience to life in partner stores and online platforms. •Continually collaborate with the Partner to uncover new business growth opportunities for an outcome where everybody wins. •Be aware of competitor's activities, account history, emerging trends and understand how to build and capitalize on opportunities. •Improve the Apple accessory opportunity within the route to market, focusing on growing the business. •Coordinate below the line marketing activities with the partner ensuring compliance and appropriate use of Apple support functions to resolve day by day trading issues in the account. •Perform assigned administrative tasks including sales reporting, inventory reporting, campaign evaluation, etc.
Education & Experience
Ideally Educated to degree level in a quantitative or business discipline.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.